Seven traditional 1960’s chalets at Llain Activity Centre in the beautiful Ceredigion countryside.
Each cabin has two bedrooms, a bathroom/WC and open plan kitchenette and living area. The chalet sleeps 6 comfortably. Individually furnished. Proving all the basic essentials A fridge, microwave and kettle as well as all your crockery and cutlery essentials. Bedding and towels are not supplied but can be hired.
Each cabin has its own unique style but all have a large decked area to enjoy the fresh air and relax and forget your troubles. A BBQ provides the main cooking area or you could try our on-site cafe for a cooked breakfast, light lunch or afternoon tea,
- 1 double bedroom, 1 bunk bed room x 2 sets of bunks (sleeps 6)
- Bathroom with tub and shower over or shower
- fridge, microwave, kettle, crockery, cutlery.
- Large private decking area
- Outside table and chairs and BBQ
- Outside storage box for wet and muddy gear
- Designated parking space for 1 car (other parking available in car park)
- Heating is electric panel heaters
- No smoking
If you are feeling energetic and adventurous try one of our organised outdoor activities
The cabins provide the perfect base from which to explore Ceredigion with Cei Bach beach just a mile down the road and the coastal path accessible from the centre.
Just 2 miles from the coastal village of New Quay or 4 miles from the Georgian town of Aberaeron.