Multi Activity Staff Recruitment Are you Fit, Active, Enthusiastic, Enjoy Working with People of All Ages? – Then you may be just who we are looking for?
Have a passion for the outdoors? Have the ability to remain calm and professional in fluctuating situations? Are you able to motivate and empower children and clients of all ages? Do you have a good sense of humour?
- Instructing a wide variety of outdoor activities Ensuring high standards of safety are maintained
- Maximising the enjoyment and Fun for all participants.
We are a family run centre providing multi activity days for all ages. Clients include schools, colleges, youth groups, families and businesses. Professional development is encouraged and staff are given the opportunity to progress in their chosen fields. Situated in the middle of Wales we are close to hills, rivers and surf. In an hour you can reach Snowdonia, The Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coastline. Locally we have a wonderful unspoilt coastline for sea kayaking trips, sailing and coastal walks. We Kayak and sail in Cardigan Bay and regularly see the resident Bottlenose Dolphin population along with seals and other wildlife during trips.
- Have the ability and desire to teach in the outdoors
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be aware of health and safety implications
- Be prepared to assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the centre and its facilities
- Physically able to teach and demonstrate activities.
- Have an exceptional personality
- Demonstrate how they could add to the team at Llain
Qualifications that we are looking for include kayaking, climbing, archery and experience at working with groups of young people. Download application form